Saturday, July 3, 2010

Holy Spirit hCG Boot Camp – The Path to the Land of Milk & Honey

Training for His Service in the Kingdom - Choosing Life or Death

*hCG - handing Control to GOD or heart Controlled by God

Anyone who is currently in or has been in military service KNOWS you do NOT belong to yourself! Boot Camp makes SURE you are extracted from what WAS your life to what WILL BE your life! ~ 2 Timothy 2:4 - "No soldier when in service gets entangled in the enterprises of [civilian] life; his aim is to satisfy and please the one who enlisted him."

Thus begins a baptism by FIRE~!


It has been nearly a month since I first posted as I embarked on this new journey. I had the most sincere intentions of doing a "Julie & Julia" type blog, but as GOD got ahold of me and began to change my perspective of just what I was/am doing, well, I was somewhat taken aback! It seems that Yah had "other plans" for me far above and beyond the mere losing of weight. I had no idea that God was about to REVEAL myself to me!

So it is that I will be sharing my journey not only from a physical standpoint, but primarily from a spiritual one. If the intent in following my journey was to see the facts & figures (literally), then this may be more than you can swallow....and I will be focusing on swallowing! LOL! Consequently, if looking through the spiritual lens is not your cup of tea, well, then, you are cordially invited to move on.

BUT, those who do choose to stay for the duration, well, let's just say that you will not REGRET it! REWARD is on the horizon for our Father is, indeed, a REWARDER!

FACT: As of today, I have lost 21 pounds and 22.75 inches

DETOX is the beginning ~ REGENERATION with the aim to RESTORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment